10. The Legend of Zelda Wii U – I have always been a fan of this game and after I saw this at E3 2014, I was jumping for joy like a little schoolgirl. This would be the only reason why I would buy a Wii U. Yup, I said it.
9. Kingdom Under Fire 2 – The first generation Xbox is where I first played Kingdom Under Fire and I loved it. I like a good strategy game and this one was a mix of Dynasty warriors with Kessen but to a grand scale. Plus, this said to be a free to play game, so you can bet I want to get in the big battlefield and wreak havoc when this comes out.
8. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End – The Uncharted series is and has been one of my favorite action adventure Indiana jones type games since I first played it and I am very happy to see a new one from naughty dog, I’m sure I’ll be amazed by what they come up with for this one.
7. Rainbow Six: Siege – It has been so long since I have waited for a new Rainbow Six game, and now it’s almost here and I am hoping from what I have seen in the E3 gameplay. There are multiplayer demos where you have to work as a team to either rescue the hostages or play as the other team holding the hostage. It’s going to be a fun action packed ride.
6. Deep Down – I saw this game and immediately thought of Dragon’s Dogma for the PS4 but then I realized that this might be more of a Dark Souls type game and had something to do with being in the future? Whatever this is I am hoping this game will be as good as it looks and the fact that Capcom says it’s going to be free-to-play is well worth checking out if you’re a fan of dark dungeon RPGs.
5. Tom Clancy’s The Division – Yes, another Tom Clancy game but I have to say it looks quite good. It is another war game and for some reason, I don’t care, I just want to play this because of what I’ve seen and heard about this game. In co-op you can team up with your friends like most action shooter games but not only that, I hear you can have another teammate playing on a tablet and give you support so I really want to pick this one up and play with the staff.
4. The Order: 1886 – I got the chance to play this at E3 and so far I like what I’ve seen. However, I don’t know if this would be as good as they say. Maybe it is because it sort of reminded me of a better looking Resident Evil. But I guess we will all find out very soon and, even though I say this does not mean I wouldn’t want to pick this up. This game looks so good that it got me wanting to play it.
3. Bloodborne – From the guys who brought you the controller smashing game Dark souls comes yet another death trap and maybe another reason for gamers to invest in controller insurance. I saw the gameplay I’ve seen the dark new setting you’ll be venturing in and the kind of monsters you would be facing even though we all know they have many surprises for us, but that’s what makes me excited to play this so bad.
2. Batman: Arkham Knight – I also saw this at E3 and with all the gameplay videos out there, is enough to make you really want to play this game and damn it is looking so good especially when you can get to drive the Batmobile and with rocksteady back in charge this might be the best Batman game coming out this year.
1. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain – Metal Gear is my all-time favorite stealth action game and now I see another one coming out soon? And open world with all the things that make Metal gear awesome. Are you kidding me? Kojima does not disappoint and will also be full of surprises but I am sure everyone already expects it.